Streamz Wins #2 in USA Todays
10 Best Ways to take your music with you!
10 Best: Ways to take your music with you
by Simon Hill, 10Best.com | Published on August 18, 2014
We've got the streaming music services, and the headphones and speakers you need to keep that music pumping.
- Pandora. This app serves up a treasure trove of music based on your tastes.
- Streamz Smart Headphones. Play tunes from the onboard storage or stream from various sources.
- Spotify. More than 20 million songs, direct to your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Koss Striva Tap. These in-ear Wi-Fi headphones are stylish, but seriously expensive at $500.
- LG Tone HBS-700. Featuring a cool design, this stereo Bluetooth headset sounds great.
- iTunes Radio. Free streaming radio that learns what you love.
- Music on Google Play. Upload your collection to the cloud and stream it anywhere.
- JBL Voyager. Detach the Bluetooth speaker from the subwoofer base and take it with you.
- Deezer. More than 30 million tracks and syncing support for offline listening.
- Jawbone Mini Jambox. A powerful, colorful Bluetooth speaker that's pocket-sized.